Blogger Store

Created for bloggers who want to start an e-commerce or shopping site, Blogger Store is a professional looking template compatible with Paypal or Google Checkout

  • Animated shopping cart
  • Dual dropdown menu bar
  • Automatic featured content carousel
  • Grid and list style post view
Blogger store shopping blogger template

Lightroom Photo Blog Template

A beautiful photo blog template that displays photos in gallery format and is available in two styles basic and advanced

  • Switchable background
  • Attractive theme font
  • Integrated social media icons
  • Left sidebar and navigation menu
Lightroom Photo Blog Template


Magazine style theme adapted from wordpress

  • Featured slider section
  • Dual menu bar
  • Tabbed widget
  • 4 column footer
Magpress Magazine style Blog Template


A simple theme with a clean layout

  • Full width featured slider
  • 4 column footer
  • Social widgets integrated
Sens Blogger template

Pop Out Social Bookmarking Widget

A nice-looking pop out social bookmarking widget that allows readers to share their favorite post easily

  • Neat display
  • Easy to install
Add pop out social bookmarking widget for blogger

Techicon Blogger Theme edit post

Posted by Clyde On Saturday, November 22, 2008
The Techicon template was designed by Blog Oh Blog and made into a blogspot template by BTemplates.
Techicon Blogger Theme
Four column templates are rare to find a special thanks to for making this template available to us on blogger. Before we begin to dissect this template we notice that the structure of this blog is based on a simple two column structure more than a magazine template that makes it unique.

The template starts off with the main navigation in the header, with a google custom search on the right hand side. Under that is the blog title along with the description, below that we have three sections that can hold whatever you require.

The rest of the blog is divided into two main columns, in a 60:40 ratio. Where 60% comprises of your posts while the remaining 40 percent is broken up into three side bars on the right. Although there is one section that holds your advertisements on the top. I think its safe to assume there is a single sidebar column on top above these columns.

The post on top has the posted on time stamp, labels and comments link, it does not have the author though it can be easily added. The sidebar section on the right has a pale yellow background and the columns a perhaps a little thin. If you like this template you can go ahead and download it though!

Download the Techicon Blogger Theme
Share this Blogger Template:
edit post

0 Response to "Techicon Blogger Theme"

Post a Comment

    Recent Templates

    Recent Comments

    Video Guides